Nov 2010
    Cervera, Cataluna, Spain, Spain

Exclamation Noisy Computer Fan ? - How To Reduce It's Noice ?

Hello World.

Most of us will be facing from the Fan Noisy Problem. Here i am going to share you my view how to redude the Noisy Fan Problem, I hope it will help you out. Cheers Up !!!

There is nothing more irritating than a noisy computer fan. Noisy computer fans are not just irritating it can also be embarrassing at LAN parties. Believe me I have been in one of those situations before. Sit back relax and let me tell you how to sort out that noisy little bugger!

Firstly you are going to have to find out what fan are making the noise. It can be the case fan(s), the CPU fan the PSU fan, the Graphics Card fan or your water cooling fan(s). You are going to have to examine all your fans inside your computer and figure out which one is the little bugger that is disturbing everyone in the room.

Once you have found the noisy fan you are going to have to fix it. Start by removing the screws that is holding the fan in place and remove the power cable that powers up the fan and take it out. Removing CPU and GPU fans can be a pain in the but so I recommend you do this two patiently and carefully. Once the fans are removed you will have to clean them and make sure you get out all the dust that have build up inside the fan. Using an air compressor is easy but if you do not have an air compressor you can alternatively use an alcoholic cleaning substance to get out all the dirt. Do not mount the fan in the case yet, plug it into a power cable first and test it out before you mount it inside your case. Be careful not to jam your fingers into the fan blades as this can be painful . If you have cleaned the fans and make sure that there is no wires in the way of the fan while starting it up, and if it is still making noise I recommend you replace that fan with a newer one to lower your blood pressure and risks of headaches and rage at your computer case Noisy fans also chase away hot girls at a LAN that wants to take a look at your awesome gaming rig.

Just bare in mind that there is a difference between loud fans that are naturally loud as the GPU gets hotter and noisy fans which are cause by many things like dust and the blades getting caught on wires etc.

I hope this tips help, by cleaning your PC regularly you will increase it’s lifespan and overall performance. Sometimes it is also a good thing to do software cleanups as well, including disk defragments disk cleanups checking if your antivirus is up to date, and that your OS is updated.

​

Nov 2010
    USA
    Good info [MENTION=2]BunnY[/MENTION] .... I think it's gonna help people resolve their noisy fan issue.

Thanks for sharing.

Ƭσʋт ƨα ɢαʏα нαι мɛяι cнαнαтσи κα ωαʝσσ∂

Aαв κσι αcнα внι ℓαɢɛʏ тʋ нʋм ιʓнαя иαнι κɛятɛ

Thread Information