Dec 2010
    SpAIN

neww Chamakdar aur Ghanay Baal ..!!

​

Dec 2010
    SpAIN
    Chamakdar aur Ghanay Baal. Hair Tips. To keep your hair shiny andstrong apply coconut water on it after washing.

Ø To add shine to your hair if they are very dry, take 4 tablespoons of yogurt, two table spoons of “mehndi” and one tea spoon of coconut oil or olive oil and mix them properly. Apply it on your hair and wash it after twenty minutes. Repeat this process twice or thrice in a week.

Ø Mix one teaspoon of “mehndi” and onetablespoon of sarsson oil. Add one egg and half teaspoon of lemon juice in themixture. Now apply this mixture in your hair, cover it with a cloth and leave it for a few hours. Wash your hair after sometime. This will help in getting rid of dryness.

Ø If you massage your hair withmayonnaise and wash it after some time, it will leave your hair soft andshiny.

Ø Separate egg white from egg yolk. Beat the egg yolk properly and add onetablespoon of water in it. Then add the egg white in it and beat it again. Apply this mixture in your hair with the help of your fingers so that it reaches theroots of your hair. Massage properly and wash your head after half an hour with cold water.
    ​

!! ~~ VIP ~~ !!
    Dec 2010
    UAE

bht achi sis ho

Very Nice Post ... Zubaida appa k tootkay to waise he kafi famous hain

Shukeriya share kernay k liye .. Khush rhaoo

O our Lord! Cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness - me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!

!! ~~ VIP ~~ !!
    Dec 2010
    UAE
    Chamakdar aur Ghanay Baal. Hair Tips. To keep your hair shiny andstrong apply coconut water on it after washing.

Ø To add shine to your hair if they are very dry, take 4 tablespoons of yogurt, two table spoons of “mehndi” and one tea spoon of coconut oil or olive oil and mix them properly. Apply it on your hair and wash it after twenty minutes. Repeat this process twice or thrice in a week.

Ø Mix one teaspoon of “mehndi” and onetablespoon of sarsson oil. Add one egg and half teaspoon of lemon juice in themixture. Now apply this mixture in your hair, cover it with a cloth and leave it for a few hours. Wash your hair after sometime. This will help in getting rid of dryness.

Ø If you massage your hair withmayonnaise and wash it after some time, it will leave your hair soft andshiny.

Ø Separate egg white from egg yolk. Beat the egg yolk properly and add onetablespoon of water in it. Then add the egg white in it and beat it again. Apply this mixture in your hair with the help of your fingers so that it reaches theroots of your hair. Massage properly and wash your head after half an hour with cold water.
    Nysh

Thanks for sharing

Mjheh pata hai ye post u ne mery liye ki hai

Ahem .. hug

Khush rahoo

O our Lord! Cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness - me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!

Jan 2012
    Wah wah boht achi post ki hai zbrdast shring

~! PrinCesS SaRaH !~

!! ~~ VIP ~~ !!
    Dec 2010
    UAE

Dec 2010
    SpAIN

bht achi sis ho

Very Nice Post ... Zubaida appa k tootkay to waise he kafi famous hain

Shukeriya share kernay k liye .. Khush rhaoo
    Thankxx U Bhi Humesha Khush Rahoo Ameenn
    ​

Dec 2010
    SpAIN
    Nysh

Thanks for sharing

Mjheh pata hai ye post u ne mery liye ki hai

Ahem .. hug

Khush rahoo
    HAan Haan Jitni Bhi Hair Tipz Share Karti Hoon Sari U K Liyee

​

Dec 2010
    SpAIN
    Wah wah boht achi post ki hai zbrdast shring
    Thaknxx Sarahh
    ​

Dec 2010
    SpAIN
    Ufff IS Heart Sy Tou Mujhe Apni Chat Yad Agyi Jb Admin Kisi User Ko Deta Tha Tou Me Ki Chat Stck Ho Jati Thi
    ​

Thread Information