thread: DF Updates.

Nov 2010
    USA

Exclamation DF Updates.

AsSalam-o-Alikum Everyone,

Hope all of you are doing well by the grace of ALLAH.

I just wanted to let our members know that we will be making some changes to site in next few days which will include some major and minor changes. These changes might impact some users and some don't so please be patient if you face any issues during this time.

If you guys have any issues during this time please feel free to contact us and let us know whatever issues you may have.

We will be adding and removing some features which will be a step towards betterment of the forum. Name Change is one of the change we will have. Dezi.Forum will be changed to

UrduZouq

If you have any questions or have any issues please feel free to let us know. Again we doing this for the betterment of our forum and we hope to see some positive results from both ends.

Thanks.

TEAM D.F/UZ.
    Last edited by MY$T3R!OUZ; 04-14-2014 at 11:00 AM.

Ƭσʋт ƨα ɢαʏα нαι мɛяι cнαнαтσи κα ωαʝσσ∂

Aαв κσι αcнα внι ℓαɢɛʏ тʋ нʋм ιʓнαя иαнι κɛятɛ

Nov 2010
    Cervera, Cataluna, Spain, Spain
    Good Work Admins .. !! Hope For Looking Better Now .. !! The Name Selection is Good For Me let's See What Others Members Say !!

Keep it Up we are With You Guys .. !!

​

Nov 2010
    USA
    Hi Everyone

Just a quick update. In next few days we will be in the process of transitioning our change of web. If you encounter any issues in next couple of days please feel free to contact us and let us know.

We are going to change the site name to www.urduzouq.com. For sometime we will have both domains active and even if you try to use current link you will be redirected to new domain automatically.

In all this process we tried to make things easy and simple and for your convince we are not requiring you to update any of the information from your end. However if you want you may change your passwords, it's not necessary but optional.

I hope all these updates will bring some good results for future. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about these updates or anything related to forum.

Thanks.

TEAM D.F/UZ
    Last edited by MY$T3R!OUZ; 04-13-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Nov 2010
    USA
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share this new that our transition of changing the domain and upgrading the forum is complete

Appreciate all your patience during this time and we tried out best that you guys shouldn't face any issues, but if you have faced any we do apologize for that.

Since we done with all the work which contains a lot of stuff, but i ll try to mention few here, site name changed, ranks have been updated, new ranks have been added, major & minor forum sections addition/deletion etc etc

We hope there will be no issues, but if you guys face any issues/errors please feel free to let us know, so we can fix them.

Thanks to all D.F/UZ Members & Team Memebers.

Thread Information