123 ...

thread: Quick Interview

Apr 2014

flies Quick Interview

I hope everyone is fine with the grace of Allah.
    This is a thread basically to get to know each other better.
    In this thread, a question will be asked and next visiting member will reply and ask another question.

SO let's begin

The first question is;
    Q- What was the most embarrassing moment of ur life?
    Last edited by MY$T3R!OUZ; 04-07-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Nov 2010
    USA
    Nice thread to know people's secrets

Embarrassing moment of my life was when a in exams a kid was cheating and he threw his cheat sheet under my chair and when teacher passed by she saw it and put me in spot that u were cheating n kicked me outta exam that day Worse part n embarrassing part was she was a mom's relative and i was scared and after exam timing was over i asked her to match the handwriting and that's how i got outta it

Tell us the best moment of your life

Ƭσʋт ƨα ɢαʏα нαι мɛяι cнαнαтσи κα ωαʝσσ∂

Aαв κσι αcнα внι ℓαɢɛʏ тʋ нʋм ιʓнαя иαнι κɛятɛ

Apr 2014
    intrestingggg
    hahha no I dnt intend to knw sectrets, jus u knw to keep things intresting

well there have been many best moments. I can't say one meant more then the other.
    And though great stuff happens in life, but its always the little things that sweep me off.
    I remember being surprised by dad on little stuff as a child too.
    One time, My sis and I came back tired from school. I was in grade 3 i guess..We shared the same room but divided into two.
    I had a little girly cupboard with shelves at one side and clothes to hang on the other. SO i dnt knw if it qualifies for a wardrobe ? closet.
    Any way , exhausted I quickly opened both doors to get changed and on the top shelf, there was a doll. From one of my fav collection. They don't sell those anymore, it had a red long dress sparkling and beautiful long hair.well u knw hw dolls are I was like . ANd the rest is history

Next person,
    What's ur favorite show?

Nov 2010
    USA
    My favt show is The Big Bang Theory.

Next Person,

What's your most favorite place you always wants to visit ?

Apr 2014
    Bora Bora and Bali
    next person, I you could choose, where would you want to stay for the rest of your life?

Nov 2010
    USA
    Home

what's one thing you have regrets for ?

Apr 2014
    Nothing, I guess everything in life prepares u for future u never knew at that moment.
    The same question for the next person

Nov 2010
    USA
    It's life sometimes u feel everything was a mistake and regret about it and sometimes everything seems perfect, but my regret would be i wish i would've not cared/worry about people in my life

Why people try to be so defensive about their lives these days ??

Apr 2014
    Well said.
    @ Ans, I dont exactly know in what context u mean defensive but every tale has two sides, what might be smthing that immensly matters for one would be nothing for the other and vise verca. SO they'd probably be defending their beliefs. Also, I have seen people are horrible with words , most of the time what they say is never how they feel. Words are a huge barrier.A defensive tone might not exactly mean defending themself.
    Q.What matters the most to u?

Nov 2010
    USA
    no idea what matters the most and depends in which way you asking that questions. If you asking me in general or about my religious beliefs? I would just answer this in general and i for that i put my family that matters me that most

what's your star and do you believe in stars ?

123 ...

Thread Information