Apr 2016

Juma tul Wida ki Fazeelat

Juma tul Wida – The Last Friday of Ramadan

Juma-tul-Wida is the Last Friday of Ramadan. The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said” any one who worships Allah in Friday will receive protection from Allah for the entire week”. The importance of Friday is more then other days of the week. The Prophet Mohammad said: “Allah Almighty forgives the sins committed between two Fridays of the one who performs his Friday Namaaz regularly”. Juma-tu-Wida is the day of acceptance of prays (Dua). Sayyid Ibn Tawus and Shaykh al-Saduq have both narrated the following on the authority of Jabir ibn `Abdullah al-Ansariy: I visited the Messenger of Allah (a.s) on the last Friday of Ramadan. As he saw me, he said, “Jabir: This is the last Friday of Ramadan. You should thus bid it farewell by saying the following: اللّهُمّ لا تَجْعَلهُ آخِرَ العَهْدِ مِنْ صِيَامِنَا إِيَّاهُ

(allahumma la taj`alhu akhira al`ahdi min siyamina iyyahu)
    “O Allah: (please) do not make it the last of our fasting in this month;”

فَإِنْ جَعَلْتَهُ فَاجْعَلْنِي مَرْØ*ُوماً وَلا تَجْعَلْنِي Ù…ÙŽØ*ْرُوما. (fa-in ja`altahu faj`alny marhuman wa la taj`alny mahruman)
    “But if you decide so, then (please) make me enjoy (Your) mercy and do not make me deprived (of it)”. Friday is like day of Eid for Muslims because there are much similarity between Eid and Friday. On both days Muslims offer prayer 2 Rakat namaz and they listen Khutbah of Immam. Both Namaz can not be Qaza. The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said” the first person who enter the mosque for Friday prayer will get the reward of the charity of a camel, the second person will be rewarded with the charity of a cow, the third person will receive the reward the charity of a sheep, the fourth person the charity of a chicken, the fifth person charity of an egg”.

May Allah forgive all Muslims around the world Just keep reading Durood shareef today as much as you can !!
    Last edited by MY$T3R!OUZ; 01-13-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Thread Information