Aug 2013
    Allah ki zameen py

sf Adab From Mano~wafa :)

Assalam-o-AlaikUm
    Its me mano
    so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. Here it goes.

There are many things I like to do I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like greenry birds butterflies & beauty of nature & making fun with friends m sorry i know you All geting bor now but inshAAllah we will spend gud tym to gather

Jul 2013

خوش آمدید.......

Aug 2013
    Allah ki zameen py

خوش آمدید.......

Jazak Allah

Nov 2010
    Cervera, Cataluna, Spain, Spain

And Have Fun And Enjoyment Here .. !!

​

!! ~~ UZ Designer ~~ !!
    Jun 2012
    khabo khayalo mai
    nice inro gi
    hope u will enjoy here
    keep posting....
    welcome here.....

Aug 2013
    Allah ki zameen py

And Have Fun And Enjoyment Here .. !!
    t
    :

- - - Updated - - -

​jab a hi gaye hen to post bhi kren gy

Jan 2012
    Karachi

please

Assalam-o-AlaikUm
    Its me mano
    so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. Here it goes.

There are many things I like to do I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like greenry birds butterflies & beauty of nature & making fun with friends m sorry i know you All geting bor now but inshAAllah we will spend gud tym to gather

Warm Welcome To Mano Wafa
    In
    Dezi Forum Platform

We Are Glad To See You Here
    Thank You For Joining This Forum
    I Hope You Will Enjoy Here To Talk With Each Other
    So Grab The Fun of Posting/Making Thread

Your Introduction Was Awesome

King Regard: Zohaib Max

Jan 2012

~! PrinCesS SaRaH !~

Aug 2013
    Allah ki zameen py

Warm Welcome To Mano Wafa
    In
    Dezi Forum Platform

We Are Glad To See You Here
    Thank You For Joining This Forum
    I Hope You Will Enjoy Here To Talk With Each Other
    So Grab The Fun of Posting/Making Thread

Your Introduction Was Awesome

King Regard: Zohaib Max
    hmmm thanks but i hv a problem in making thread why i couldnt see my thread on the spot ?? plez tel then i will come regular

Jan 2012
    Karachi
    You Couldn't see Your Thread on the spot ? but that threads which u make and want to see them so you have to go the same Location/Section where u did it... means you have to find all Threads in theirs same sections and 2nd thing u can easily find your all thread from your Profile Statistic and u can fine any latest Post/Thread by clicking on New Post Tab on the top of the page....
    Now if you have any problem so let me know ... Thank you

Thread Information