1231151 ...
    Nov 2010
    USA

Post ! ~ Hadith ~ ! Daily Update

AsSalam-u-Alikum Everyone.

In this section i will try to update daily & if you guys wants to contribute and update will be appreciated. Thanks

Ibn 'Abbas says that Rasulullah (peace be upon him) used to say: "Choose white clothing, as it is the best clothing. White clothing should be worn whilst living, and the dead should be buried in white." [Shumael Tirmizi Hadith No. 63]

Ƭσʋт ƨα ɢαʏα нαι мɛяι cнαнαтσи κα ωαʝσσ∂

Aαв κσι αcнα внι ℓαɢɛʏ тʋ нʋм ιʓнαя иαнι κɛятɛ

Nov 2010
    USA
    Rasul Allah (Sal Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said:"It is one of the greatest sins that one should curse his parents."It was asked (by the people), "O Messenger of Allah! How does one curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "It happens whom one abuses the father of another, and the latter abuses the father and mother of the former." [Sahih Bukhari]

Nov 2010
    USA
    Sa'id ibn al-Musayyab reported that Abu Hurayra said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), say, 'Allah divided mercy into a hundred parts. He kept back ninety-nine parts with Himself and left one part on the earth. It is from this part that creatures show mercy to one another so that an animal lifts its hoof from its young fearing to hurt them.'" (Bukhari No. 5654)

Nov 2010
    Cervera, Cataluna, Spain, Spain
    Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
    I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

​

Nov 2010
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    (the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." 'Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the Sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).

​

Nov 2010
    USA
    The Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said. By Him in whose hand my soul is, certainly surah Al-Ikhlaas is equal to one third of the Qur'an. (Bukhari 4726)

Nov 2010
    USA
    Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) thus told him: When a non-believer does good he is made to taste Its reward in this world. And so far as the believer is concerned, Allah stores (the reward) of his virtues for the Hereafter and provides him sustenance in accordance with his obedience to Him. (Muslim Book 39 No. 6740)

Nov 2010
    USA
    By Him in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad, there is no believer on the earth with whom I am not the nearest among all the people. He who amongst you (dies) and leaves a debt, I am there to pay it, and he who amongst you (dies) leaving behind children I am there to look after them. And he who amongst You leaves behind property, that is for the inheritor whoever he is.

Nov 2010
    USA
    Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) pronounced judgment on the basis of oath by the defendant.

Nov 2010

​

1231151 ...

Thread Information