Dec 2010
    thanx n nice sharing

Nov 2010
    aryan g aapbhi dedo interview chalo
    || ? ||

Nov 2010
    roony buri shakal wale interview de chal ..
    || ? ||

Dec 2010
    SpAIN
    hahhahahahaha cyclone lolxx ronny buri shakal walayy hahhahahaha lolxx

Nov 2010
    hahaha....sach hai na per meri bat..
    || ? ||

Nov 2010
    Chand
    1: Nick ju yahan hai.. bhootni, chandni, nameless, shareef churail and now "OVER" rofl (Real ka u know and those who need to know, know already )
    2: Ajj kal khana peena sona and thats abt it...
    3: July 07, am a cancer
    4: Koi aik ho tu batayoun.. hmmm wants to do a lot for PAK, my parents, poor, those are in need of help.. and so much more...
    5: Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW) cuz unn jaisa na koi hai aur na ho gha.. =)
    6:Skl life well with friends offcourse.. most memorable in HS is once my 2 friends n I were talking a lot in class, so our teacher seperated us.. lol so he was writing on the board and every 3 mins, we'd move closer to each other haha.. it took him 20 mins to realize what we were doing.. lol the class was quiet and they were giggling at us.. and the teacher only realized it when we were next to each other haha... and then that was the first time i got kicked out of my class!!! too fun! lol (my teacher was shocked!)
    Once we had a whip-cream fight in class... lol cuz it was friend's b-day.. rofl
    and College, well thats when all of us old friends met up at a beach and burnt our uniforms (hint: thats how much we hated our HS!!) rofl
    7:Fav singer nahi, but a band which is JAL and Junoon oh and i forgot Noor Jehan and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan as well . and song is Kash yah Pal (By Jal) is one of my most fav
    8: To have someone special with me in my life at every step and to have ALLAH blessing everywhere =) inshALLAH
    9: My Fiance.. cuz he knows me inside out =) idk even have to tell him anything for him to know that am upset or whatever!
    10: I have many, cant tell one!! wana know, go check in urdu poetry section u'll see it all
    11: Simple ( I like tradional stuff... ) so chawaal ki rotti with Saag... YUMMM!!!
    12: Parking lot of WALMART!!!! roflll
    13: the day my bff was in too much trouble!! ugh dnt even wana think abt it now!
    14: Moody, EMOTIONAL and offcourse THE BEST! rofl
    15: Memories =) by someone special... cuz material stuff comes and goes.. its memories that stays with you forever.. if u talking about material stuff well then Banana Republic's perfume.. ehummm
    16: NO i dont belive in Love! CUZ I AM IN LOVE <3
    17:If i could i would meet everryone lol why? well everyone is diff in person than they are in reality.. and i have gotten close to many ppl so it'll be cool to meet 'em
    18: kia comment karoun! lol oh yah its a life saver for now! lol if i didn't have this forum for now, i wldn't have nthn to kill my boredom! lol roflll
    19:You are pagal, stupid, and caring and sweet, and a jerk.. and a cheapoo for not buying me anything from BLACK FRIDAY!... OVER roflll
    20: Words are your weapons, Use them carefully! =) [ Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqdeer se pehle khud har banday se pochay bata teri raza kia hai]
    Answer all questionx (And i just did =) )

Nov 2010
    nice nice...good one ...
    || ? ||

Dec 2010
    mein interview dene ke bagair hi forum use kar raha hu sifarish chalti ha meri yaha per

Nov 2010
    maine hi di hai permissin ,,huh dont act smart huh..
    || ? ||

Nov 2010
    Chand
    rofl... thanks =) and roony only cuz we let u.. nahi tu teri b khair nhi lol

Thread Information