thread: Suggestion

Jul 2011

Suggestion

Suggestion for admin that make chat on mibbit because it's easy.
    In java its necessary to download..
    In mibbit its not neccessary and many user's can avail it and through it you can also advertise your forum there and poosible many users join.
    What u all think?
    comment

Nov 2010
    USA
    Hi Ali,

I do understand what u mean,but we already have a separate chat room for numerous users... I added this small chat box just so if users need to communicate with each other then can just have a small chit chat in that box. Mib bit is actually a complete chat room and as of right now m putting that in my future projects i guess..... but let's hear from other members and then we can make a final decision as well. Do appreciate your suggestion bro.
    Thanks

Ƭσʋт ƨα ɢαʏα нαι мɛяι cнαнαтσи κα ωαʝσσ∂

Aαв κσι αcнα внι ℓαɢɛʏ тʋ нʋм ιʓнαя иαнι κɛятɛ

Star Member
    Nov 2010
    Thanks Ali For sharing your view
    but we already have one and i think that is more then enough.
    will see other members comment and base on that final decision will be take.

Jul 2011
    Hi Ali,

I do understand what u mean,but we already have a separate chat room for numerous users... I added this small chat box just so if users need to communicate with each other then can just have a small chit chat in that box. Mib bit is actually a complete chat room and as of right now m putting that in my future projects i guess..... but let's hear from other members and then we can make a final decision as well. Do appreciate your suggestion bro.
    Thanks
    Bro i am not talking about small chat box but saying abt java chat.I am also waiting for other member's comment.Mibbit is complete chat room and it also work good.
    Thanks Ali For sharing your view
    but we already have one and i think that is more then enough.
    will see other members comment and base on that final decision will be take.
    Sanam u r right but as u see in java it is necessary to download java but mibbit chat run without java And most of user's also like to use mibbit.Let see other member's comment.

Thread Information