12345 ...
    Aug 2011
    Islamabad
    Thanks for nice information sharee.

Jul 2011

Jul 2011
    And We have commanded man to be good towards parents; his mother bore him with hardship, and delivered him with hardship; and carrying him and weaning him is for thirty months; until when he reached maturity and became forty years of age, he said, "My Lord! Inspire me to be thankful for the favours you bestowed upon me and my parents, and that I may perform the deeds pleasing to You, and keep merit among my offspring; I have inclined towards you and I am a Muslim
    (46:15) -Quran

Jul 2011

وَإِذَا أَذَقْنَا النَّاسَ رَحْمَةً مِّن بَعْدِ ضَرَّاءَ مَسَّتْهُمْ إِذَا لَهُم مَّكْرٌ فِي آيَاتِنَا ۚ قُلِ اللَّهُ أَسْرَعُ مَكْرًا ۚ إِنَّ رُسُلَنَا يَكْتُبُونَ مَا تَمْكُرُونَ

10:21 – “And when We make people taste of mercy after an affliction touches them, lo! They devise plans against Our communication. Say: God is quicker to plan; surely Our messengers write down what you plan.”

Jul 2011

مَّا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِرَجُلٍ مِّن قَلْبَيْنِ فِي جَوْفِهِ ۚ وَمَا جَعَلَ أَزْوَاجَكُمُ اللَّائِي تُظَاهِرُونَ مِنْهُنَّ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ ۚ وَمَا جَعَلَ أَدْعِيَاءَكُمْ أَبْنَاءَكُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ قَوْلُكُم بِأَفْوَاهِكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَقُولُ الْحَقَّ وَهُوَ يَهْدِي السَّبِيلَ

33:4 – “God has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and God speaks the truth and He guides to the way.”

Jul 2011
    "The example of (calling) those who believe is such as someone is shouting at an animal that hears nothing but a call and cry. They are deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand."

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:171

!! ~~ VIP ~~ !!
    Dec 2010
    UAE
    کیا تم نے نہیں دیکھا کہ جو لوگ آسمانوں اور زمین میں ہیں اللہ کی تسبیح کرتے رہتے ہیں۔ اور پر
    پھیلائے ہوئے پرندے بھی۔ اور سب اپنی نماز اور تسبیح کے طریقے سے واقف ہیں اور جو کچھ
    وہ کرتے ہیں سب اللہ کو معلوم ہے۔

Did you not realize that purity of Allah is proclaimed by all those in the heavens and the earth, and by the birds with their wings spread out? Everyone knows one’s own (way of) praying (to Allah) and one’s own (way of) proclaiming Allah’s purity. And Allah knows well what they do.

O our Lord! Cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness - me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!

!! ~~ VIP ~~ !!
    Dec 2010
    UAE
    اور اسی نے زمین میں اس کے اوپر پہاڑ بنائے اور زمین میں برکت رکھی اور اس میں سامان
    معیشت مقرر کیا سب چار دن میں۔ اور تمام طلبگاروں کے لئے یکساں۔

He has placed firm mountains in it (the earth) towering above it, and put blessings in it, and proportioned its foods therein, in four days, equal for those who ask.

O our Lord! Cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness - me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!

!! ~~ VIP ~~ !!
    Dec 2010
    UAE
    رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلَاةِ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاءِ
    رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

اے پروردگار مجھ کو (ایسی توفیق عنایت) کر کہ نماز پڑھتا رہوں اور میری اولاد کو بھی (یہ توفیق بخش) اے
    پروردگار میری دعا قبول فرما
    اے پروردگار حساب (کتاب) کے دن مجھ کو اور میرے ماں باپ کو اور مومنوں کو مغفرت کیجیو

"O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring. O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer.
    "O our Lord! cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness― me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!"

Surah Ibrahim :40,41

Nov 2010
    Cervera, Cataluna, Spain, Spain

​

12345 ...

Thread Information