Nov 2010
    USA

neww Connecting Facebook & Urdu Zouq.

Hi guys,

Well today i just wanted to let ya guys know that u can actually connect your deziforum account with your facebook account. You should see "FCONNECT" tab right next to log in place or if u r logged in right next to ur nick click on it.
    connect.JPG
    Once u click on this "FConnect" tab you will see a new pop up window which will look like this.

fblogon.JPG

Once you get to this window just type your facebook log on information and when u do that it will automatically log u into your forum account aswel....Once u logged in u will see ur facebook display pic right next to your nick like this one

logged.JPG

Afterwords u can browse the forum asusual and if u wanna share anything from forum to ur facebook wall which could be any informative post or anything that u have shared on forum and would like to share with ur friends on facebook can so so by clicking the "LIKE" tab on top of every thread.... as this one.

like.JPG

You can also publish any new thread that you create on forum to your facebook again it could b any of ur post that u want ur facebook friends to b aware about by cheking "Publish to Facebook" on the bottom of the page right next to "submit new thread" tab... as shown

publish.JPG

Hope this will help you guys and if you need any help you can pm me or ask in this thread.

Thanks
    Last edited by MY$T3R!OUZ; 04-13-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Ƭσʋт ƨα ɢαʏα нαι мɛяι cнαнαтσи κα ωαʝσσ∂

Aαв κσι αcнα внι ℓαɢɛʏ тʋ нʋм ιʓнαя иαнι κɛятɛ

Thread Information