!! ~~ DF Artist ~~ !!
    May 2012

Lightbulb Rapid Frame Making

A simple way for
    Rapid Frame Making ....

open a file of your desired size ...

Pick a frame piece you want to make frame with ...

make a duplicate layer of your background layer & Press CTRL + R to show the Rulers ... now place the vertical & horizontal rulers to the center point of your document .....

now by making a duplicate layers of the frame piece from the left top to the centre point ruler then make a duplicate of that layer & rotate it 90 degree CCW place it to left top to the centre point ruler ...

CUT the upper frame layer with the Pollygonal Lasso Tool from the corner ...
    then select both the layers at the same time & merge them by Pressing CTRL + E
    and Duplicate this merged layer by pressing CTRL + J & then rotate it 90 Degree Horizontal
    and again merge both layers

and make the duplicate again by pressing CTRL + J & rotate it Vertically and place it at the bottom and merge them again by selecting & pressing CTRL + E

YOUR FRAME IS READY WITHOUT STRETCHING ....
    try this exactly I've mentioned & tell me how was the experience ...

Nov 2010
    Cervera, Cataluna, Spain, Spain
    Jawaid Bhai for this helpfull Sharing but there is one question which i have that sometime we miss a little bit of space from middle when we join the frame how can we avoid that ?

​

!! ~~ DF Artist ~~ !!
    May 2012
    Jawaid Bhai for this helpfull Sharing but there is one question which i have that sometime we miss a little bit of space from middle when we join the frame how can we avoid that ?
    The space you're talking about is less then a cm so you can stretch a bit to cover that space due to this your frame piece doesn't looks stretched ....

Nov 2010
    The space you're talking about is less then a cm so you can stretch a bit to cover that space due to this your frame piece doesn't looks stretched ....
    ya mostally i do this but i will try to make it without strech they way you have explained ..

​

Feb 2011
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Jawaid bhai Mashallah Bohat Achi Sharing Dekh ker Bohat acha Laga .. !! bhai G Sada Frame TO Inshallah Ul Aziz Ab sab Bana LenGe .. !! Move To Next Stpe Yani K Curvy Frame .. Main Kafi Din se Try Ker Raha hON k Wqt Nikal Ker Is Per Tutorial Bana ker Share keroO Per Time Nai Mil Raha Kuch Loadshedding ki Waja se aur Kuch Office Mai Work Pressure Aj kal Zayda hai..!! Inshallah Jesay He time Milay Ga Zroor work keroO ga ..!! Aap se B Requst hai k Agar Aap Thora Time Nikal Ker Curvy Frame Ka Koi Asan sa Tutorial Share Ker Den To Sab ka Bhala HO jae Ga ..!! bohat Khush Rahye ..!! Mujay bhi Jesay He wqt Milta Hai Mai B Iss per Kuch Share keroO ga ..!! Bohat khush Rahye ..!!
    ..::::: View My Tutorials :::::..

1- Tutorial for Image Mixing in Photoshop & Converting Text from Inpage to Photoshop [Click Here]
    2- Poetry Designing C-L-A-S-S-R-O-O-M [Click Here]
    3- Four Different Enhanced Text Effects For Urdu Poetry Designing Must See [Click Here]
    4- Easy & Quick Way to Make Round Frame In Photoshop [Click Here]
    5- Rapid Frame Making In Photoshop (Video Tutorial) [Click Here]
    6- Basic Photoshop Text Effect Simple and Easy (Video Tutorial) [Click Here]
    7- How to Make Frame Piece with any thing in Photoshop [Click Here]
    8- My Poetry Frame Pieces Collection [Click Here]
    9- My 6 Different Text Styles for Designers [Click Here]

!! ~~ DF Artist ~~ !!
    May 2012
    Reffered .... HOW TO STYLE A FRAME ...

http://www.deziforum.com/showthread....n-Curve-Frames

Star Member
    Nov 2010
    Thanks Jawaidkhan for sharing such a informative thread
    Kuch yoOn Hua k Jab bhi ZaroOrat pari Mujhe.....
    Har Shakhs ittefaaQ sE MajboOr hO gaya...........

Nov 2010
    Thanks Jawaidkhan for sharing such a informative thread
    Sanam when are you goint to try this and show us your work ? ..

​

!! ~~ DF Artist ~~ !!
    May 2012
    I think very soon ....

!! ~~ DF Designer ~~ !!
    May 2012
    ماشاء اللہ
    بہت ہی اچھے طریقے سے آپ نے سمجھایا ہے
    گریٹ ورک

Thread Information