thread: Cant See

Sep 2012
    Pakistan

Cant See

Hi Salam How r u all i have problem in chat i visit in chat but its was ok in after noon when i join but now i cant see chat box which enter the nick plz help soon

Nov 2010
    USA
    [MENTION=1535]Dream Boy[/MENTION] .... bro i don't see any problem in chat and i just checked its working fine as well. Can you make sure that your java is working properly and sometimes u get a warning message on top which ask for your permission in order to have the java enable so you can see that login box... Just make sure to select it. Try again and if doesn't work please do let me know again. I will follow up on this one again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you will be able to see the login box now.

Ƭσʋт ƨα ɢαʏα нαι мɛяι cнαнαтσи κα ωαʝσσ∂

Aαв κσι αcнα внι ℓαɢɛʏ тʋ нʋм ιʓнαя иαнι κɛятɛ

Sep 2012
    Pakistan

@Dream Boy .... bro i don't see any problem in chat and i just checked its working fine as well. Can you make sure that your java is working pr
    Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you will be able to see the login box now.........
    operly and sometimes u get a warning message on top which ask for your permission in order to have the java enable so you can see that login box... Just make sure to select it. Try again and if doesn't work please do let me know again. I will follow up on
    this one again.

Dear Bro My java is ok now i open chat from shop but at night i cant open chat from bcz chatbox is not where i wirrten its another problem ...

Nov 2010
    USA
    sorry bro but i didn't understand properly what you said... if its working now and not working from home computer then its something with your home system, check your java permissions on that one as well and try to open from home and let me know. Thanks

Sep 2012
    Pakistan
    sorry bro but i didn't understand properly what you said... if its working now and not working from home computer then its something with your home system, check your java permissions on that one as well and try to open from home and let me know. Thanks

Now Its Work Thanks Thread Close

~~??c? ?ss ????? ???? ??????? ???? ?????? s? ???? ?? ~~
    !! ???s? ????..s????, ???? ?????? ?? s????? !!

Nov 2010
    USA
    Glad its working now.

Thread Information