AsSalam-o-Alikum Everyone,

Today i just wanted to let ya all know that we have one improvement in our forum.

Well now you guys can actually "tag" your forum friends & others users in your new, old threads and posts just like facebook, twitter and other social websites.

Now you can tag anyone in your threads by just using @ sign before their name. just like i am doing it now in my thread @HAROON @L e g e n d once i submit this post you will see their names will be link able to their porfile by .
moving your mouse to their names. See attached image

post tag.jpg

They will also get a notifications once they log in that someone tagged you in their thread or post. (see attached image)

notification.jpg

Once they click on the notification which is shown in above image, it will take them to their profile where they will be able to see which user tagged them in which post or thread. ( see attached image)

profile.PNG

You can also tag others once u done creating new threads or in old ones as well. When you done submitting new thread on top of the thread you will see "tag users" option just click on it and type names & separate them by using comma (,) and click on add tags and you will see they will be tagged and for that they will receive tags notifications as well. ( see attached images )

tag1.jpg

tag2.jpg

tag3.jpg

Hope you guys will like this new feature & will use it because its very simple to use

Thanks

MY$T3R!OUZ